Latest posts by Erica (see all)
- 4 Yoga Poses To Stretch Your Hip Flexors - November 28, 2016
- Essential Yoga Poses for Beginners-Lesson Plans Beginner Level - September 24, 2016
- Lesson Plans: Body Appreciation - February 9, 2016
- EXHALE. Bend right knee and bring right heel towards the buttocks. Lift up the right arm and place around the outside of the right bend leg, and grab the left hand or wrist. Left leg straight with the toes are flexing, as in A, or place arms by each side hands on the floor keeping the armpit in front of the knee, as in A1, or use a prop, as in A3.
- INHALE. Look half the up to the horizon keeping the grip. Lengthen the spine
- EXHALE. Bend forward. STAY HERE FOR 5 LONG DEEP BREATHS
- INHALE. Look half the up to the horizon. Lengthen the spine
- EXHALE. Release leg. VINYASA.