Latest posts by Erica (see all)
- 4 Yoga Poses To Stretch Your Hip Flexors - November 28, 2016
- Essential Yoga Poses for Beginners-Lesson Plans Beginner Level - September 24, 2016
- Lesson Plans: Body Appreciation - February 9, 2016
- EXHALE. Bend the right knee and place the heel in the outside of the right hip. Left leg is straight. Grab with both hands the outside of the left foot, as in A, or place a cushion underneath the buttocks, as in B.
- INHALE. Look half the up to the horizon keeping the grip. Lengthen the spine.
- EXHALE. . Bend forward. STAY HERE FOR 5 LONG DEEP BREATHS
- INHALE. Look half the up to the horizon. Lengthen the spine
- EXHALE. Release the legs. VINYASA