Latest posts by Erica (see all)
- 4 Yoga Poses To Stretch Your Hip Flexors - November 28, 2016
- Essential Yoga Poses for Beginners-Lesson Plans Beginner Level - September 24, 2016
- Lesson Plans: Body Appreciation - February 9, 2016
Especially now I’ve had my first viewing of the book – via Skype, and not bound as it’s only a print proof – but I’ve seen the book and it’s suddenly all that more real.
I can’t wait to get it into as many hands as possible and spread the power of a home yoga practice.
Which got me thinking about how to give away books to my loyal Lunchboxers.
Here’s what I’ve come up with.
I’m printing bumper stickers for The Yoga Lunchbox and Forty Days of Yoga and I want to harness the creative powers of the YLB audience.
What pithy, funny, punny statement would you put on a bumper sticker? A short statement that:
- promotes yoga
- promotes a home yoga practice
- promotes The Yoga Lunchbox
- promotes Forty Days of Yoga
- is original (no stealing quotes!)
- is funny
- is subversive
- gets people talking
Leave a comment with your entries. Or if you can’t think of anything tell me which ones you like.
I’ll give a signed copy of the book to every person whose idea I choose to publish, plus I’ll send you ten copies of your bumper sticker.
So put your creative hats on, get brainstorming, and write out your very best yoga bumper stickers.
I can’t wait to read them!
Competition ends 5 pm March 22, NZ time. Here’s what I’ve come up with so far.
- Turning you on to a home yoga practice with Forty Days of Yoga (win!) I know how to shape and arrange my life so…
- April: New Zealand tour, Forty Days of Yoga Book Launch with Kara-Leah Grant Join Kara-Leah Grant this April as she tours New Zealand…
- Forty Days of Yoga: A journey to create a home yoga practice Do you want to know the real reason I had…