Latest posts by Erica (see all)
- 4 Yoga Poses To Stretch Your Hip Flexors - November 28, 2016
- Essential Yoga Poses for Beginners-Lesson Plans Beginner Level - September 24, 2016
- Lesson Plans: Body Appreciation - February 9, 2016
Although yoga is about letting go of the material world, not judging people or yourself by appearance and progressively going inwards to the center of your soul. BUT IT DOES NOT HURT ANYONE TO LOOK GOOD As long as we are aware of the thoughts and making sure the intent is for self delight rather than competing with others or being attached to it. We can still practice yoga with YAMA and NIYAMA.
So I will be looking at a few major trends in yoga fashion and sources that yogis can refer to.
2. Prints and patterns, yoga clothes are becoming bolder and making statements!
3. The classics – Clean whites, black and grey
4. Cuts and design – yoga clothing, especially tops, are coming in various designs and cuts. Not just the normal boring racer-back, they are cool and creative.
SO HAVE FUN with it, breath and relax into your cool clothes. Here are the sources of my pictures and also where you can do some damage. ENJOY!!
Picture credit to: Lululemon.com.hk / beyondyoga.com / sweatybetty.com / instagram: BODYANGELACTIVEWEAR / Pinterest.com : PHYSEEQ , Lara , …read more